AP Diving E-Commerce Website and Financial Transaction Security Policy
SECURITY AT APDIVING.COM
Enjoy a 100% secure shopping experience
AP Diving take security seriously. Our website is 100% secure and regularly tested and audited to ensure it complies with best practice. We guarantee that every online purchase you make from our store is a secure transaction. Our site uses the strongest commercially available level of encryption, 256-bit Secure Socket Layers (SSL) secured and accelerated by Cloudflare with full SSL/TLS end-to-end encryption. This ensures that your transactions are secure and your information cannot be hi-jacked or redirected. Look for a padlock symbol to the left of the apdiving URL in your browser address window as you enter.
You're protected by...
The vast majority of online transactions are completely safe, but there are some things you can do to ensure you’re buying in a secure environment.
- Keep your PC or Mac up to date with the latest anti-virus software. Choose one that includes an online shield. This will warn you should a threat occur.
- Your computer needs a firewall. Most operating systems have an inbuilt one. Make sure it’s turned on
- Don’t tell anyone your password or leave it written down anywhere. It makes you much more likely to be the victim of hacking or identity theft.
- Security experts generally advise people not to use public computers to buy items online - your details may remain in the browser history or you could get hacked. Buy from home.
- Whenever you are about to enter sensitive information, like bank card details, always make sure that the link in your navigation bar starts with https:// This means the page is encrypted.
- If you believe there are any security issues on the AP Diving site, please call us on +44 (0)1326 561 040 immediately.