THE AP 3m SMBCi with Easifil
Extra long, self-sealing Surface Marker Buoy for maximum visibility in difficult conditions
BE SEEN, BE SAFE
High Visibility in the Open Ocean
Did You Know - AP invented the original self-sealing SMB over 20 years ago? Widely copied but never bettered - the original is still the best. Serious divers specify the AP SMB.
The extra long, self-sealing Surface Marker Buoy with Easifil inflator stem is more than double the length of a regular SMB and is designed specifically for maximum visibility in difficult conditions.
It features tried & tested AP features like top spec, high-frequency welded material, the Easifil inflator hose stem for easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose and the AP self-sealing baffle which seals airtight on inflation. The baffle or duck-bill valve prevents deflation at the surface and also means you can hold the SMB aloft to wave it if necessary. It also comes with an extendable loop of webbing which allows the diver to stand in the loop holding the SMB vertical in the water.
The AP 3m SMBCi provides impressive visibility in the open ocean and comes loaded with additional features.
THE AP 3m SURFACE MARKER BUOY
With Easifil Hose Inflator and Strobe & Light-stick Attachment Points
- More than double the length of a regular SMB
- Original AP self-sealing baffle - tried & tested design seals airtight on inflation
- Easy deployment and inflation - velcro release and inflated via Easifil stem
- Easifil inflator hose stem - allows easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose
- Can also be filled with a regulator via bottom opening
- Brass trigger hook attachment - rolls into compact package for stowage
- Light-stick attachment pouch - at the top with tie-off loops
- Strobe attachment point - velcro loop at the top with tie-off loops
- Extendable loop at the bottom - up to 70cm long - allows the SMB to be pulled upright at the surface by inserting fin
- Top Eyelet - for attaching a message slate, ID marker, reflector or recovery loop
Nominal Dimensions: 3m x 20cm wide
Stowed Dimensions: 28cm x 9cm
Volume: 32 litres
Weight: 0.67 kg
Currently available in Hi-viz Red