RBV11FF - 2020VISION Colour Display Upgrade (Factory Fit)
The AP 2020VISION Colour Display is an ultra-bright, high-resolution, full-colour display delivering real-time information directly from the rebreather controllers. It’s all about improving communication and understanding – with colour conditional status changes; larger, ultra-crisp fonts & icons on a bigger screen; and state-of-the-art IPS technology which offers brightness and clarity from all viewing angles.
- 2.8” Full Colour, Back-lit, IPS Liquid Crystal Display - the screen is 43% larger than the previous AP monochrome handset but mounted in a 40% smaller, low profile housing
- Colour Conditional Text and Graphics - intuitive communication offering “at-a-glance” confirmation that “all-is-well”, marginal status changes or warnings
- Bluetooth Connectivity - easy data transfer for dive downloads and firmware updates
- Intuitive Graphical Layout - the layout complements both the previous Vision screen and the AP HUS offering a seamless transition
- Magnetic Switches - the 3 spring-loaded switches are mechanically remote from the innards of the handset and are not operational by water-pressure
- Kevlar-reinforced Cable - the new, bespoke, Kevlar-reinforced cable assembly offers greatly improved strength and flexibility
- Enhanced Screen-Brightness Control - timed auto-dimming to prolong battery life and auto-brightness for warnings
- Selectable Themes - diver-selectable to suit individual preference: includes the default ‘Smart’, ‘Colour Blind’, ‘DayGlo’ or ‘Mono White’
- Custom Theme Designer - Custom Theme Designer software is included as standard. This allows the diver to create unique themes to suit individual preference, colour perception or dive conditions
- Huge Dive Log Capacity - 500 times greater than the previous Vision. Allows you to record up to 3000 dive hours
- Auto-Activation - Two contacts, located on the front edge of the colour display activate the rebreather when submerged or wetted on water-entry
- Low Power Consumption - Low power display technology and the auto-dimming brightness control function - both contribute to minimise power consumption
- Free Firmware Upgrades - Future firmware updates will be free. Forever. No catches.
The 2020VISION Colour Display is intended as a factory fitted upgrade for existing customers and as a standard item with all new AP rebreathers.
It can only be fitted at the AP Diving factory in Cornwall, UK and requires existing users to return their Rebreather Lid for conversion.
The 2020VISION upgrade to existing VISION units includes a Colour Display handset, strap andD ring, and the new Kevlar-reinforced flexible cable assembly and lid fitting. Note that this upgrade does not include a lid service.
The rebreather firmware must be V07.00.00 or higher and this will be installed as standard.
- Multiple language options include English, German, Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech and Russian.
- The 2020VISION Colour Display is Type Tested for CE approval according to the EN14143:2013 Rebreather Standard (Notified Body: SGS United Kingdom Ltd)
Contact AP Diving to reserve an upgrade slot.
Please contact us prior to returning your lid so we can advise you on our booking schedule.
Click 2020VISION Colour Display for more information
Call 44 1326 563 834 to book your upgrade
Made in the UK
If you have a question about this product, drop us a line below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.