SMBCI/3M/35P - 3m Self-sealing Surface Marker Buoy with Easifil Adaptor
The 3m, extra long, self-sealing AP Surface Marker Buoy is more than double the length of a regular SMB and is designed specifically for maximum visibility in difficult conditions in the open ocean.
It comes loaded with additional features.
- Original AP self-sealing baffle - tried & tested design seals airtight on inflation
- Easy deployment and inflation - velcro release and inflated via Easifil stem
- Easifil inflator hose stem - allows easy snag-free inflation using your BC or dry-suit inflator hose
- Can also be filled with a regulator via bottom opening
- Brass trigger hook attachment - rolls into compact package for stowage
- Light-stick attachment pouch - at the top with tie-off loops
- Strobe attachment point - velcro loop at the top with tie-off loops
- Extendable loop at the bottom - up to 70cm long - allows the SMB to be pulled upright at the surface by inserting fin
- Top Eyelet - for attaching a message slate, ID marker, reflector or recovery loop
Nominal Dimensions: 3m x 20cm wide
Stowed Dimensions: 28cm x 9cm
Volume: 32 litres
Weight: 0.67 kg
Currently available in Hi-viz Red
Made in the UK
If you have a question about this product, drop us a line below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.