The Inspiration Rebreather started the CCR revolution over 20 years ago and the Inspiration XPD is based on the original spec – the larger unit with a longer duration scrubber and 3 litre cylinders - ideal for deeper, longer duration diving or a series of shorter repeat dives. The Inspiration XPD is the expedition divers rebreather of choice.
- Scrubber Size – 2.5kg
- Cylinder Size – 2 x 3 litres
- Ready-to-dive weight – 29.5kg
The Inspiration XPD is supplied complete with:
- The AP Vision dual oxygen controller package with wrist-mounted Handset and Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Counterlungs – Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted
- Cylinders, Hoses, First Stages and Case parts
- Contents Guages, Audible Alarm and Manual Inflators
- Integrated Weight Harness with thru-the-leg straps
- 16kg Buoyancy Control Wing with Auto Air - OC bailout valve
- PC Download & Logviewer Software
All AP rebreathers are ready-to-dive with the above standard features but you can go further and spec your own unit – with multiple options and upgrades - to suit your personal preference and dive goals. See the Configurator link below.
Software Upgrade Options
- All AP rebreathers come with Dive Timer as standard. Upgrade to integrated Deco software – Nitrox or Trimix
- AP Divestore with AP Projection Diveplanner software
Hardware Options and Upgrades
- ADV – Auto Diluent Valve (with or without a Flowstop isolator)
- Scrubber Life Monitor – Tempstick
- OCB – Open Circuit Bailout Mouthpiece
- CO2 Sensor
- Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted Counterlungs
- 22kg Wing (Inspiration XPD only)
- 0.4 litre emergency mini-cylinder
- Rebreather Lifting Bar
- Gas Connector Systems
- Black Cover
All the information you need to decide which of the 3 AP Inspiration models is right for you - the options and upgrades - can all be found in the Which CCR? and Features sections of this website.
Don’t hesitate to call us to discuss - one of our experienced team will be happy to talk you through the options available.
Made in the UK
If you have a question about this product, drop us a line below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.