INSPIRATION EVO Closed-Circuit Rebreather
Inspiration Rebreathes are built on an individual customer specification. Build and delivery times will vary. For a more accurate timeframe, please contact our CCR sales team on the phone number below.
The Inspiration EVO Closed-Circuit Rebreather is compact, light and easy to dive with. It features a 2kg scrubber and 2 litre cylinders. All AP rebreathers, including the EVO, can be dived to technical depths with the appropriate planning for diluent gas mix and off-board bailout. The Inspiration EVO is ideally suited to the travelling divin
As a responsible CCR manufacturer, it has always been our policy to only sell complete rebreathers or CCR spare parts to trained divers with an appropriate level, AP rebreather-specific, qualification from one of the recognised Rebreather Training Agencies. To purchase any restricted products from our website, you must confirm your CCR Training status with us.
Call to order on +44 (0)1326 561040
The Inspiration EVO Closed-Circuit Rebreather is compact, light and easy to dive with. It features a 2kg scrubber and 2 litre cylinders. All AP rebreathers, including the EVO, can be dived to technical depths with the appropriate planning for diluent gas mix and off-board bailout. The Inspiration EVO is ideally suited to the travelling diving or underwater photographer who prefers a more streamlined ccr. The EVO is also ideal for the smaller framed diver.
- Scrubber Size – 2kg
- Cylinder Size – 2 x 2 litres
- Ready-to-dive weight – 24.5kg
The Inspiration EVO is supplied complete with:
- The AP Vision dual oxygen controller package with wrist-mounted handset and Head-Up Display (HUD)
- Choice of Counterlungs – Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted
- Cylinders, Hoses, First Stages and Case parts
- Contents Guages, Audible Alarm and Manual Inflators
- Integrated Weight Harness with thru-the-leg straps
- 16kg Buoyancy Control Wing with Auto Air - OC bailout valve
- PC Download & Logviewer Software
All AP rebreathers are ready-to-dive with the above standard features but you can go further and spec your own unit – with multiple options and upgrades - to suit your personal preference and dive goals. See the Configurator link below.
Software Upgrade Options
- All AP rebreathers come with Dive Timer as standard. Upgrade to integrated Deco software – Nitrox or Trimix
- AP Divestore with AP Projection Diveplanner software
Hardware Options and Upgrades
- ADV – Auto Diluent Valve (with or without a Flowstop isolator)
- Scrubber Life Monitor – Tempstick
- OCB – Open Circuit Bailout Mouthpiece
- CO2 Sensor
- Over-the-Shoulder or Back Mounted Counterlungs
- 22kg Wing (Inspiration XPD only)
- 0.4 litre emergency mini-cylinder
- Rebreather Lifting Bar
- Gas Connector Systems
- Black Cover
All the information you need to decide which of the 3 AP Inspiration models is right for you - the options and upgrades - can all be found in the Which CCR? and Features sections of this website.
Don’t hesitate to call us to discuss - one of our experienced team will be happy to talk you through the options available.
Made in the UK
If you have a question about this product, drop us a line below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.