AP COMMANDO EXPLORER
From £426.00 £355.00
To £613.93 £511.61
Step outside your comfort zone - in complete comfort
The AP Commando Explorer is a high quality BCD packed with features designed to maximise comfort and allow fine-tune buoyancy control. It is based on the blueprint of the original Commando - and apart from a small difference in the body shape (see below) - it is built to the same high standards in build quality, features and performance.
The Commando Explorer offers the advantages of reflex technology - the unique AP comfort-fit system which allows you to adjust the jacket fit and customise it specifically to your individual shape - with a one-time simple set-up adjustment in the height position of the waistband, shoulder buckles and the backplate length.
Buoyancy control is enhanced with 3 super-responsive dump / over-pressure valves, a choice of emergency breathing valve / inflators and the option of a positive-lock integrated weight system.
- Multiple lightweight aluminium 50mm D-rings - pre-bent to stand-off for easy clip-on
- 1000 denier twin-bag construction - the toughest build-quality on the market
- Optional quick-release integrated weight pockets
- Reflex adjustment - allows you to fine-tune the fit at shoulders, waist and back
- Ability to upgrade to twinset cambands
- APV200 Inflator or the Auto Air octo-inflator
- Cargo Clips (standard) or Integrated Weight System
- Emergency Mini-Cylinders - Din or A-clamp
- Twinset camband kit (supplied in addition)
The Commando Explorer is cut differently to the Commando. Sizing experience tells us that the Commando Explorer is usually a better fit for divers with a regular or short back - regardless of overall height. (The Commando is the best fit for a longer back). Whatever your body type - we have a Commando to fit you.
Apart from a small difference in maximum buoyancy because of this difference in shape, the Commando Explorer is identical in build quality, features spec, upgrade options and price.
Twinset Upgrade Option:
The supercam single webbing camband comes as standard. If you opt for the supercam twinset kit upgrade this is supplied in addition - allowing you to switch beteen single and twin cylinder setups.
Configuration Guides - click below
Made in the UK